Focus on Phonemic Awareness - Printed
Focus on Phonemic Awareness is now available in print format!
Educators and therapists can use this resource in whole classes, small groups, and 1:1, to build their students’ phonemic awareness.
This resource includes:
- Screening tools for six phonemic awareness tasks
- Description pages for each phonemic awareness task
- Well thought-out wordlists for each phonemic awareness task
- Individual and classroom tracking sheets to monitor student progress
- Parent description pages
- Parent wordlists for extra practice at home
- Suggestions on how to incorporate graphemes (i.e., letter and letter combinations) into your phonemic awareness lessons
- Suggestions on how to include articulatory gestures into your phonemic awareness practice
What you'll receive:
Upon your payment being processed, a physical copy of Focus on Phonemic Awareness will be shipped to you. This is not a digital download.
Shipping and handling rates apply
Please note: We are only shipping to Canadian addresses at this time.