A Comprehensive Resource to Screen, Teach, and Remediate Phonemic Awareness.
Developed by three Speech-Language Pathologists, Focus on Phonemic Awareness can be used to target phonemic awareness with whole classes, small groups, and individual students.
Educators, Speech-Language Pathologists, and other professionals can use this digital download for both in-person and for virtual instruction. They can also provide parents with description pages and wordlists to continue building their child's sound system at home.
Print copies now available!
We are happy to announce that Focus on Phonemic Awareness is now available in print. Order your copy today!
Please note: We are only shipping to Canadian addresses at this time.
New! Pickup is now available for local orders. Details at checkout.
Contact us for information and pricing on bulk orders.
Bulk orders of 25+ copies get a 15% discount.
Did you Know?
- Screening tools for six phonemic awareness tasks
- Description pages for each phonemic awareness task
- Wordlists controlled by their sound and syllable shape for each phonemic awareness task
- Individual and classroom tracking sheets to monitor student progress
- Parent description pages & wordlists for extra practice at home
- Suggestions on how to incorporate graphemes (i.e., letter and letter combinations that represent speech sounds) into your lessons
- Suggestions on how to describe articulatory gestures