Focus on Phonemic Awareness - Digital Download
Focus on Phonemic Awareness is a digital download. Educators and therapists can use it to screen and build their students’ phonemic awareness. This resource can be used in whole classes, small groups, and 1:1.
This resource includes:
- Screening tools for six phonemic awareness tasks
- Description pages for each phonemic awareness task
- Well thought-out wordlists for each phonemic awareness task
- Individual and classroom tracking sheets to monitor student progress
- Parent description pages
- Parent wordlists for extra practice at home
- Suggestions on how to incorporate graphemes (i.e., letter and letter combinations) into your phonemic awareness lessons
- Suggestions on how to include articulatory gestures into your phonemic awareness practice
What you'll receive:
Upon your payment being processed, you will receive a downloadable PDF copy of Focus on Phonemic Awareness. This document can be used both electronically on your computer or tablet, and can be printed as a hard copy.
Please be sure to save your download to your computer or personal cloud storage.